Tuesday, September 16, 2008

number 9

I hope no one has been sitting with bated breath waiting for a communication from me - I'm afraid I'd completely forgotten about the whole programme! Then a couple of days ago I saw a newsletter in my inbox, and wondered what on earth it could be about, and opened it .... and remembered that I was supposed to be doing all these exercises. I couldn't quite remember where I was up to, but I settled on the first one that was completely unfamiliar, the Technorati one. However, I haven't got very far with it. We're supposed to do a keyword search for "Learning 2.0" in Blog posts, tags and blog directory, but I don't know where any of those things are. I tried entering them in the "Search" boxes, but came up with useful things such as "My dog ate your blog", which I felt was probably not what you had in mind. I'll go back and have another look, but if I have no luck I'll just go on to the next exercise.

No comments: